07 Sep The construction of a sustainable sales structure for an apparel manufacturer
A large apparel manufacturer in Korea has the following issues concerning the sales department which is managing the sales stores.
- There is a variation in sales counter guidance ability for the company’s employees managing the stores.
- There is a large variation in sales between seasons and stores.
- There is a variation in sales ability of salespeople at stores.
Therefore, the sales productivity did not increase.
Stores which participated in the project achieved a 11% sales growth compared to stores which did not.
- The company’s employees managing the stores show improved ability in providing consultance to stores (1R5C skill).
- The sales ability of salespeople at stores improved.
- Setting important leading indicators and sustainable improvement activities for improving sales at each stores are instilled.