07 Sep Strengthening proposal sales of an insurance company project
Industry: Services (Other)
- A large insurance company of Korea, the productivity of the sales organization did not increase, and performance was sluggish.
- Due to the worsening economic conditions, the shift from sales based from trusting relationship conducted up until now, to a proposal sales which presents values to customers became necessary.
- On-site employees did not understand the importance or the detailed sales process for proposal sales and the change could not be expedited.
- A sales management method based on the purchaser’s psychology was introduced and sales productivity increased.
- The proposal/documents for consideration/sales talk for the effective implementation of proposal sales are made clear.
- The best practice for insurance sales is made clear and is spread towards the whole sales organization.