07 Sep Overseas Business Development (Real Estate, leasing, construction)
Industry: Real Estate/Leasing/Construction
Topic: Management Strategy
Background / Objectives
- Due to projected difficulty in the expansion of Japanese housing market , overseas expansion is considered as a new engine for growth.
- Korea is set as the overseas target and market research is conducted.
- Various business plans are formulated, combining the local needs and the company’s strength.
- Through setting priorities within the plan and management of implementation and progress of the business, the business plan is realized.
Result creation process
- Starting of a new business model
- Establishment of the sales structure and securing personnel to accelerate the business’ growth
- Establishing of an income model from handling fee from sources other than real estate, to become the second pillar of income
- After 10 months of establishment, profit on a monthly basis was achieved