07 Sep Increase sales productivity (Manufacturing)
Topic: Sales and Marketing
Background / Objectives
- Sales department of a large electrical appliance manufacturer in Korea.
- Systems such as CRM or SFA have been introduced previously, however, the salespeople’s understanding and motivation has not been improved, and the systems have not been functioning.
- Returning to the starting point by focusing on strengthening executive ability in order to reinvigorate the workplace through analog management, instead of system management.
- Salespeople of the manufacturer and agent’s salespeople work together as one for the improvement.
- Agents’ sales increased by 18 percent on average.
- The maximum increased in agents’ sales is 69 percent.
- A management system which balances the buyer’s psychology and sales step through Open Board was constructed.
- Continuous management was realized through visualization through Open Board Sales manuals of both the agent’s salespeople and the manufacturer’s person in charge were created.