07 Sep Improving sales success rate by utilizing Japanese best practice on sales process and visualization
Industry: Real Estate
- The client is one of the top 10 real estate companies in Thailand, developing both detached housing projects and condominium projects.
- Salespeople turnover rate is over 30%, weakening the effect of trainings and making sales success rate unstable.
- The company’s overall sales success rate was on a declining trend, similar to most companies at the time.AF20.
- Based on the above, the objective of this project is to increase the sales success rate during market downturn, while minimizing the impact from high salespeople turnover.AE19.
- Sales success rate increased by more than 25% three months after implementation.
- A best practice on sales steps and process were created, and summarized into a sales manual.
- Sales process were brokendown and visualized by different KPIs.
- Crucial KPIs to monitor to increase sales success rate were specified.
- Sales tools were created to support salespeople in each sales step.
- Sales managers were able to use the KPIs to monitor salespeople’s performance, specify problems, and work with salespeople to increase sales success rate.
- Sales managers have developed their problem-solving skills and have become able to conduct PDCA for their teams using created tools.